Ryvanz-Mia Childcare



Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, You must have a travel Visa before entering Ghana and it is valid for only 30 days. You can get more details about this by visiting Ghana website at https://www.easytrackghana.com/travel-information-ghana_visas.php. 

It is strongly advised that applications and passports are submitted for processing two weeks to one month prior to the date of departure.

Immunizations: You need updated immunizations before traveling to Ghana. You can get more information about this at https://www.passporthealthusa.com/destination-advice/ghana/


You must have a valid passport before coming to Ghana to serve Ryvanz-Mia Childcare. For those who have a passport, you need to confirm its expiry date. Also, you need to note that processing a new one takes several weeks. 

For more information, visit https://passport.mfa.gov.gh/


If you're ready to serve Ryvanz-Mia Childcare, you should start to research air travel to Ghana. We advise you to use only the reputable travel agents. Also, remember to check layover times and seat assignments. 

One of our Staff will  meet your at the arrival hall outside the airport terminal by RYVANZ-MIA CHILDCARE  placard with your name on it who will then take you to the orphanage home. Please provide us your flight information as soon as possible so that a punctual pick-up can be assured.

You will be staying at the apartment provided by RYVANZ-MIA CHILDCARE. This is where you will volunteer. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of your accommodation and food outside the program for the time you will be  staying  in the hotel.

Yes you can DONATE in memory of your loved one. Go to www.ryvanzmiacharity.org/donate. All donations are tax deductible in the USA.

Yes, your receipt is automatically generated when you donate via our PayPal. However contact us if you haven't receive your donation receipt.

We accept payment via Western Union, Moneygram, MTN Mobile Money if you are in Ghana, Mail a Checks (if you are in the US) to P. O. Box 4450, Hamden CT 06514  Visit www.ryvanzmiacharity.org/donate.You can also contact us by email or call us +233 20 7734288. (Ghana) and +1 203.360.7548 US Office.


Volunteers will pay fees depending of the length of stay. Contact Us

All donations  sent to the organization are sent to all children and their guardians. We sometimes invite to them come over to receive the donations from the donors. Contact us if you want to donate to the organization

You can donate through any of the link. PayPal Giving Fund 
eBay Charity Fund
Amazon Smile.
All donations are tax deductible in the USA.

Please feel free to contact us by email or WhatsApp  our phone at  +1 203.360.7548 ! We look forward to hearing from you!